Organic Baingan Bharta by Cook With Manali February 28, 2020
Baba Ghanoush by Minimilast Baker February 28, 2020
Crispy Organic Eggplant with Mint Yogurt by Real Simple February 28, 2020
Baked Organic Sweet Potato Fries
by Jinus Jain on
- 1 organic sweet potato sliced.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder.
- A pinch of pink salt.
- Mix the olive oil, red chili powder and pink salt in a small bowl.
- Place the sweet potato on a baking tray and pour the olive oil mixture on top. Mix it using your hands.
- Place in the oven at around 200 degrees Celsius for around 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve with a side of ketchup, hot sauce or just plain!