No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 fresh organic strawberries, sliced
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 1/4 cup sugar together in a bowl. Press 1/4 the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of each jar.
- Beat cream cheese and whipped topping together with an electric mixer in a bowl until well blended. Beat 2/3 cup sugar and vanilla extract into cream cheese mixture until smooth and fluffy. Spoon 1/4 the cream cheese mixture onto graham cracker crust in each jar. Top each cheesecake with sliced organic strawberries. Refrigerate cheesecakes until serving time.