Where to buy the freshest organic vegetables in Mumbai? January 16, 2023
6 Health Benefits of Including Citrus Fruits in Your Diet January 06, 2023
Anjeer (Fig) Benefits for Hair, Skin and Weight loss December 27, 2022
Organic Mushroom Risotto
by Jinus Jain on
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 organic onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 clove organic garlic, minced
- 1/2 lb. organic mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 sprigs thyme, leaves removed
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup organic peas
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh organic parsley
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring vegetable broth to a simmer. Reduce heat to low.
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat oil. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add 1/2 tablespoon butter, garlic, mushrooms, bay leaf and thyme. Cook until the mushrooms have softened and are golden, about 4 more minutes, then season with salt and pepper. Remove mixture from the pot.
- Melt remaining tablespoon butter in the pot and add the arborio rice, stirring quickly. Cook until the grains are well-coated and smell slightly toasty, about 2 minutes. Add the wine and cook until the wine has mostly absorbed.
- With a ladle, add about 1/2 cup hot broth. Stirring often, cook until the rice has mostly absorbed liquid. Add remaining broth about 1/2 cup at a time, continuing to allow the rice to absorb each addition of broth before adding more. Stir often and cook until the risotto is al dente and creamy, not mushy. (You might not need all the broth.)
- Add the mushroom mixture back into the rice.
- Stir in Parmesan and peas then garnish with parsley. Serve warm.
Organic Sarson Leaves
If you're trying to incorporate more greens into your diet, our organic sarson leaves are an excellent option. Our organic sarson leaves are the perfect way to add some healthy greens to your diet. Grown without the use of pesticides...
from Rs. 40.00
Organic Bathua Leaves
Looking for a way to add some greens to your diet without sacrificing flavor? Our Organic Bathua leaves are the perfect choice. Our organic Bathua leaves are grown using sustainable farming practices, without the use of synthetic pesticides or fertilizers....
from Rs. 60.00
Organic Strawberry (400gms)
Enjoy the pure, natural flavor of our organically grown strawberries from the farms of Mahableshwar. These juicy, flavorful berries are grown with love and care, and are sure to become your favorite! Our farmers only select the freshest, ripest strawberries...
Organic Cape Gooseberries- usually very tangy in taste. These Sweet and Sour locally grown berries are the perfect healthy treat if you're looking for a midday or midnight snack. They're as addictive as they are healthy, so stock up accordingly! Farm...
from Rs. 290.00