5 Easy To Make Berry Breakfasts September 22, 2020
Quick, Tasty and Healthy Lunches For Your Week Ahead! August 27, 2020
Smoothie Bowls August 25, 2020
Organic Mushroom Risotto
by Jinus Jain on
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 organic onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 clove organic garlic, minced
- 1/2 lb. organic mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 sprigs thyme, leaves removed
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup organic peas
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh organic parsley
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring vegetable broth to a simmer. Reduce heat to low.
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat oil. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add 1/2 tablespoon butter, garlic, mushrooms, bay leaf and thyme. Cook until the mushrooms have softened and are golden, about 4 more minutes, then season with salt and pepper. Remove mixture from the pot.
- Melt remaining tablespoon butter in the pot and add the arborio rice, stirring quickly. Cook until the grains are well-coated and smell slightly toasty, about 2 minutes. Add the wine and cook until the wine has mostly absorbed.
- With a ladle, add about 1/2 cup hot broth. Stirring often, cook until the rice has mostly absorbed liquid. Add remaining broth about 1/2 cup at a time, continuing to allow the rice to absorb each addition of broth before adding more. Stir often and cook until the risotto is al dente and creamy, not mushy. (You might not need all the broth.)
- Add the mushroom mixture back into the rice.
- Stir in Parmesan and peas then garnish with parsley. Serve warm.
Organic Mangosteen, also known as the queen of tropical fruits! It's sweet & tangy- perfect for your tastebuds. If you haven't tried it yet- here's your chance! Best When: Eaten fresh & plain! Storage Tip: Eat as soon as you...
from Rs. 475.00
Sweet or sour, cherries bring a burst of flavors into your mouth! Part of the stone fruit family- Cherries have been around for 1000’s of years. The vibrant red coloured fruit that can be eaten raw or can also be...
from Rs. 340.00
Lychees, also known as "Chinese strawberries" is one of our most popular stone fruits. Flesh & just the right amount of sweet! Storage Tip: Store in a cool- dry place, avoid refrigeration. Ordering Tip: Approx 25-30 pieces for 1 kg...
from Rs. 380.00
Plums are closely related to peaches and cherries. They come in various sizes and colors, plums can be purple, yellow, orange, and red and can be large or small. Storage Tip: For optimum flavor and sweetness, refrigerate as soon as...
from Rs. 250.00
Peaches are soft, juicy, and fleshy stone fruit that has yellow or whitish flesh, a delicate aroma, and skin that is either velvety or smooth. Peaches are nutritious and help in improving digestion, gives smoother skin and allergy relief Storage...
from Rs. 250.00
Round, yellow and a smaller version of peaches. Apricots are a great source of fiber and rich in vitamins and minerals Storage Tip: Do not store them in the open, refrigerate as soon as you get them. Ordering Tip: 500...
from Rs. 250.00