Organic papayas are available almost throughout the year- making our lives healthier and more convenient. They make for a perfect breakfast, snack or even dessert!
Check out our ‘Papaya Boat’ recipe below to add a little spunk to your breakfast.
1 ripe organic papaya
1 cup yogurt (we prefer Epigamia greek yogurt)
1 organic pear cut into thin slices
1/2 cup granola (we love BrownSalt granola)
2 tablespoons roasted mix nuts
Mint leaves for garnish
1. Cut the organic papaya into half lengthwise and remove all the seeds.
2. Pour the yogurt of your choice into the papaya cavity.
3. Top it with pear slices (or any other fruit you may like)
4. Sprinkle granola and nuts on top.
5. Garnish with fresh mint and TA-DA- your boat is ready!
6. Serve immediately.
Time taken: 10 minutes
Does this recipe look interesting to you? If you’d like to get your hands on some delicious organic papaya, you can Order Online or Call or Whatsapp us at +91 7738275242