Organic Elaichi Banana
Treat yourself to the aromatic goodness of Organic Elaichi Bananas.
Grown using natural and sustainable methods, these bananas are a healthy and eco-friendly choice. And with their sweet and flavorful taste, they're a delicious addition to any meal or snack.
Whether you enjoy them as a snack on their own or use them in your favorite recipes, our organic elaichi bananas are sure to become a staple in your kitchen. Trust us, you won't be disappointed!"
Farm location: Nashik
Tips to store Organic Elaichi Bananas:
- Store unripe organic elaichi bananas at room temperature, away from direct sunlight and heat sources.
- If you have a lot of unripe bananas and want to save them for later, you can wrap the stems in plastic wrap to slow down the ripening process.
- If you have too many ripe bananas and won't be able to eat them before they go bad, peel and slice them before freezing in an airtight container or bag. Frozen bananas are great for smoothies or baking.
Benefits of Organic Elaichi Bananas:
- Organic elaichi bananas are grown without the use of synthetic pesticides and fertilizers, making them a healthier choice for both you and the environment.
- Organic elaichi bananas are a natural source of energy, due to their high carbohydrate content.
- Organic elaichi bananas are rich in fiber, which can help to promote healthy digestion and prevent constipation.
Return and Refund of Products:
Product related complaints for refund or replacement are subject to Refund and Return Policy available at Return Policy. Customer and FIO unconditionally agree that they are governed by the Return Policy.
The return process of a Product may be subject to additional terms depending on the nature and category of the Product. Any such additional terms may be specified on the Website or be intimated by FIO at the time of purchase of the Product.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree that in case of any dispute you will be governed by the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and exclusive jurisdiction lies with the court of Mumbai.
Limitation of Liability:
FIO may deny customers access to the site at any time and may do so immediately without notice. Such denial of access will be without any liability to FIO.