Organic lemons are a versatile and delicious addition to any kitchen. Our organic lemons are grown without the use of synthetic pesticides, herbicides, or fertilizers, which means you can enjoy their fresh, tangy flavor without any chemical residue.
Lemons are packed with Vitamin C, which helps support a healthy immune system and also contains antioxidants that may help fight off free radicals in the body. The acidity in lemon juice also makes it a natural preservative and can be used to add flavor to a variety of dishes.
At Fresh India Organics, we are committed to providing our customers with the freshest, most nutritious and highest quality organic produce. Order your organic lemons today and experience the taste of fresh, organic produce at its best.
Farm Location: Nashik, Junnar (Pune)
Tips to Store Organic Lemon
- Organic Lemons should be stored in the refrigerator to maintain freshness.
- They can be stored in the crisper drawer or on a shelf.
- Fresh lemons can last for 2 weeks or more when stored in the refrigerator.
- If you use only half a lemon, cover the exposed end with food wrap or place it in a sealed container.
Benefits of Organic Lemon
- Rich in Vitamin C, supports a healthy immune system.
- Contains antioxidants that may help fight off free radicals in the body.
- Natural preservative, adds flavor to a variety of dishes.
- Grown without synthetic pesticides, herbicides or fertilizers.
Return and Refund of Products:
Product related complaints for refund or replacement are subject to Refund and Return Policy available at Return Policy. Customer and FIO unconditionally agree that they are governed by the Return Policy.
The return process of a Product may be subject to additional terms depending on the nature and category of the Product. Any such additional terms may be specified on the Website or be intimated by FIO at the time of purchase of the Product.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree that in case of any dispute you will be governed by the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and exclusive jurisdiction lies with the court of Mumbai.
Limitation of Liability:
FIO may deny customers access to the site at any time and may do so immediately without notice. Such denial of access will be without any liability to FIO.