Our organic tomatoes are a healthy and delicious choice for your family. They are grown using sustainable farming practices and free from harmful chemicals, making them a healthier choice for you and the environment.
Grown with care and harvested when they're at the peak of ripeness, our organic tomatoes are perfect for adding a fresh, natural taste to your favorite recipes.
You'll love the flavor of our organic tomatoes, and you can feel good knowing that they're grown organically and harvested with care.
Farm Location: Nashik, Junnar (Pune)
Tips to Store Organic Tomatoes:
- Consume fully ripened organic tomatoes as soon as possible for the best flavor.
- Store tomatoes stem-side down to help prevent rot from forming. This will allow any excess moisture to drain away from the fruit, helping to keep it fresh.
- To prevent bruising and damage to the fruit, store organic tomatoes in a single layer rather than stacking them on top of each other.
Benefits of Organic Tomatoes:
- Organic tomatoes may have higher levels of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients than conventionally grown tomatoes. This is because organic tomatoes are grown without synthetic fertilizers or pesticides.
- A lot of individuals think that organic tomatoes have a more excellent taste than tomatoes that are grown using conventional methods.
- Many organic farmers are small-scale, family-owned operations. By choosing to purchase organic tomatoes, you can support these farmers and their local communities.
Return and Refund of Products:
Product related complaints for refund or replacement are subject to Refund and Return Policy available at Return Policy. Customer and FIO unconditionally agree that they are governed by the Return Policy.
The return process of a Product may be subject to additional terms depending on the nature and category of the Product. Any such additional terms may be specified on the Website or be intimated by FIO at the time of purchase of the Product.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree that in case of any dispute you will be governed by the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and exclusive jurisdiction lies with the court of Mumbai.
Limitation of Liability:
FIO may deny customers access to the site at any time and may do so immediately without notice. Such denial of access will be without any liability to FIO.