Treat yourself to the juicy, sweet goodness of organic watermelons. Grown using natural farming practices and free from harmful chemicals, these refreshing fruits are the perfect way to beat the heat and stay healthy.
Our watermelons are grown in nutrient-rich soil and nurtured with sustainable farming practices, so you can be sure they'll be bursting with flavor and goodness.
You'll feel good knowing that you're eating a fruit that is not only tasty, but also good for you.
Farm Location: Nashik
Tips to Store Organic Watermelons :
- Watermelons should be stored at room temperature, away from direct sunlight. They do not need to be refrigerated until they are cut.
- For best results, cut watermelons should be stored in an air tight container in the fridge.
- Cut watermelons will only stay fresh for a few days in the refrigerator, so it is best to use them as soon as possible after cutting.
Benefits of Organic Watermelons:
- Organic watermelons are grown using methods that rely on natural pest control and avoid the use of synthetic pesticides and fertilizers.
- Organic produce is not allowed to be treated with artificial preservatives, so organic watermelons may be fresher and taste more natural.
- Buying organic produce can support small farmers who use sustainable farming practices.
The order was delivered very quickly and efficiently. Watermelons are in good quality and feels organic. Thank you.
Return and Refund of Products:
Product related complaints for refund or replacement are subject to Refund and Return Policy available at Return Policy. Customer and FIO unconditionally agree that they are governed by the Return Policy.
The return process of a Product may be subject to additional terms depending on the nature and category of the Product. Any such additional terms may be specified on the Website or be intimated by FIO at the time of purchase of the Product.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree that in case of any dispute you will be governed by the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and exclusive jurisdiction lies with the court of Mumbai.
Limitation of Liability:
FIO may deny customers access to the site at any time and may do so immediately without notice. Such denial of access will be without any liability to FIO.