Here are Types and Amazing Benefits of Sweet Potatoes November 17, 2023
Himalayan Chestnuts: Know About & How To Cook? November 06, 2023
Discovering the Rich Tapestry of Stone Fruits July 10, 2023
Baba Ghanoush by Minimilast Baker
by Jinus Jain on
Simple 5-ingredient baba ganoush that doesn’t require a grill or gas stove. This new method saves you time and energy and is JUST as delicious – if not more – than the original. Naturally vegan and gluten-free.
Category: Appetizer, Dip, Snack
Cuisine: Gluten-Free, Mediterranean-Inspired, Vegan
Freezer Friendly No
Does it keep? 2-3 Days
- 1 medium organic eggplant
- Sea salt
- Olive oil (for roasting)
- 1 large clove garlic (grated or finely minced)
- 2-3 Tbsp lemon juice (1 medium lemon yields ~3 Tbsp juice)
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, parsley or basil (optional // chopped)
- Preheat oven to high broil (or medium if you have the ability) and position a rack at the top of the oven.
- Slice your eggplant into 1/4 inch rounds and sprinkle with sea salt and place in a colander in the sink to drain any excess liquid. After 10 minutes, rinse slightly and then pat dry between two towels.
- Arrange on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and a pinch of sea salt. Roast for 5-10 minutes, turning once or twice, until the eggplant is softened and golden brown. Remove from pan, stack and wrap the rounds in foil to lock in moisture – wait 5 minutes.
- Peel away most of the skin of the eggplant (a little is OK) and add flesh to a food processor. It should be soft and tender and the skin should come off easy.
- Add lemon juice, garlic, tahini, a pinch of salt and mix until creamy. Add herbs last and pulse to incorporate. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. I added a bit more tahini and another pinch of salt.
- Serve with pita and/or pita chips or veggies (for gluten-free friendly option). Will keep covered in the fridge for several days.
Watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jN7bkEaQeQ
Organic Strawberry (400gms)
Enjoy the pure, natural flavor of our organically grown strawberries from the farms of Mahableshwar. These juicy, flavorful berries are grown with love and care, and are sure to become your favorite! Our farmers only select the freshest, ripest strawberries...
from Rs. 420.00
Organic Orange Sweet Potato
Our organic Orange Sweet Potato is a delightful and nutritious addition to your kitchen! Our organic Orange Sweet Potato is a feast for the eyes with its bright orange flesh that's naturally sweet and tender. Each bite offers a delectable combination...
from Rs. 105.00
Organic Sweet Potato (Purple)
Organic Purple Sweet Potato features a striking deep purple skin and a vibrant purple flesh that adds a stunning visual appeal to any dish. With its naturally sweet and earthy flavor, our Purple Sweet Potato brings a unique twist to...
from Rs. 155.00
Raspberries 125 gms (Imported) (Available only on Wednesdays and Fridays)
Raspberries, (pronounced- Rasberries) a beautiful fruit to look at, but even more delicious to eat! Every millennial's go-to healthy snack. Storage Tip: First remove your raspberries from the container, and store in a bowl. There maybe some bruised/overripe pieces, consume those immediately!...
Organic Figs/ Anjeer
Our organic figs/anjeer are nature's delicate jewels, handpicked at the peak of ripeness to ensure unrivaled flavor and quality. With their deep purple or golden skin and tender, luscious flesh, each fig is a work of art. As you bite...
from Rs. 220.00
Organic Yellow Passion Fruit
Yellow Passion Fruit- Our organic yellow passion fruits are a true treasure from nature. With their smooth, bright yellow skin and plump, juicy interior filled with aromatic pulp and seeds, each passion fruit is a tantalizing invitation to indulge in...
from Rs. 390.00
Organic Pink Passion Fruit
Pink Passion Fruit- The pulp of this variety has small and edible black seeds that are surrounded with a juicy yellowish orange sack. This variety tastes pretty "khatta" & can add the perfect tangy twist to all your food! With...
from Rs. 375.00
Organic Green Grapes
Organic green grapes are a tasty, healthy and environmentally friendly choice. They are a great source of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, and can be enjoyed in many different ways. You can eat them as a snack, use them in recipes,...
from Rs. 230.00