5 Easy To Make Berry Breakfasts September 22, 2020
Quick, Tasty and Healthy Lunches For Your Week Ahead! August 27, 2020
Smoothie Bowls August 25, 2020
Baba Ghanoush by Minimilast Baker
by Jinus Jain on
Simple 5-ingredient baba ganoush that doesn’t require a grill or gas stove. This new method saves you time and energy and is JUST as delicious – if not more – than the original. Naturally vegan and gluten-free.
Category: Appetizer, Dip, Snack
Cuisine: Gluten-Free, Mediterranean-Inspired, Vegan
Freezer Friendly No
Does it keep? 2-3 Days
- 1 medium organic eggplant
- Sea salt
- Olive oil (for roasting)
- 1 large clove garlic (grated or finely minced)
- 2-3 Tbsp lemon juice (1 medium lemon yields ~3 Tbsp juice)
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, parsley or basil (optional // chopped)
- Preheat oven to high broil (or medium if you have the ability) and position a rack at the top of the oven.
- Slice your eggplant into 1/4 inch rounds and sprinkle with sea salt and place in a colander in the sink to drain any excess liquid. After 10 minutes, rinse slightly and then pat dry between two towels.
- Arrange on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and a pinch of sea salt. Roast for 5-10 minutes, turning once or twice, until the eggplant is softened and golden brown. Remove from pan, stack and wrap the rounds in foil to lock in moisture – wait 5 minutes.
- Peel away most of the skin of the eggplant (a little is OK) and add flesh to a food processor. It should be soft and tender and the skin should come off easy.
- Add lemon juice, garlic, tahini, a pinch of salt and mix until creamy. Add herbs last and pulse to incorporate. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. I added a bit more tahini and another pinch of salt.
- Serve with pita and/or pita chips or veggies (for gluten-free friendly option). Will keep covered in the fridge for several days.
Watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jN7bkEaQeQ
Organic Avocado/Avacado (Indian)
Organic Avocados, fondly known as 'butter fruit', is on almost every millennial's shopping list, and with good reason! Full of healthy fats, this fruit is super filling and delicious at the same time. Storage Tip: Store it in a brown paper...
from Rs. 157.00
Organic Pomelo: Pomelo is considered a citrus fruit and it is closely related to grapefruits. Storage Tip: Perfectly fine to store them over the kitchen countertop Ordering Tip: It is quite large in size and is sold by the piece. One...
Organic Red Banana
Introducing our Organic Red Banana's, a healthier & more delicious (according to us) version of your regular bananas! They tend to be a bit softer & sweeter in taste & can sometimes have a slight raspberry-ish taste. Storage Tip: Keep them...
from Rs. 95.00
Organic Yellow Passion Fruit
Yellow Passion Fruit- the pulp of this is transparent with similar black edible seeds. This variety tastes a lot sweeter than the purple ones and seems to be the customer favorite. Storage Tip: Store in the fridge if you're not eating...
from Rs. 375.00
Organic Orange Sweet Potato
Order Organic Orange Sweet Potato Online
from Rs. 145.00
Organic Pink Passion Fruit
Pink Passion Fruit- the pulp of this variety has small and edible black seeds that are surrounded with a juicy yellowish orange sack. This variety tastes pretty "khatta" & can add the perfect tangy twist to all your food! Storage...
from Rs. 370.00